Add Your Own Game/App Strategies, Tips, Hints and Tricks:
Answer the questions:
The biggest tips & tricks library, search for hack and cheat codes for top mobile games and apps.
About AWC Span Calc
The American Wood Council (AWC) Span Calculator for Wood Joists and Rafters (Span Calc) performs calculations for all species and grades of commercially available softwood and hardwood lumber as found in the 2012 National Design Specification® (NDS®) for Wood Construction Supplement: Design Values for Wood Construction with March 2012 and March 2013 Addenda. Joists and rafter spans for common loading conditions can be determined. A span options calculator allows selection of multiple species and grades for comparison purposes.
Maximum horizontal spans for joists and rafters are calculated based on the following assumptions and conditions:
· Joists and rafters are oriented to help vertical loads applied to the narrow (1.5 in. thick) face of the member, resulting in strong-axis bending.
· At least 3 joists or rafters are installed parallel to 1 another and spaced not more than 24 inches on-center, with properly designed sheathing attached on the top (compression) edge of every joist or rafter.
· Joists and rafters are single-span with adequate structural help at every end. The Span Calculator does not address cantilevered joists and rafters, multiple-span joists and rafters, or spliced joists and rafters.
· For joists and rafters, most building codes specify a minimum bearing length of 1.5 inches on wood or metal and not less than Three inches on masonry or concrete. These minimum bearing lengths are to be used in the absence of calculated bearing lengths. Consult the local building code for specific requirements.
· Joists and rafters carry only combinations of dead load plus live load (D + L), dead load plus snow load (D + S), or dead load plus roof live load (D + Lr). The Span Calculator does not address wind load or seismic load.
· Buildings in regions with ground snow loads greater than 70 psf should not use the prescriptive provisions of the governing building code without approval of the authority having jurisdiction. Buildings in these high snow zones should be designed in accordance with accepted engineering practice.
While each effort has been created to insure the accuracy of the info presented, and unique effort has been created to assure that the info reflects the state-of-the-art, neither the American Wood Council nor its members assume any responsibility for any particular design prepared from this Span Calculator application. Those using this Span Calculator assume all liability from its use.
New Features: Fix: <br>- Crash when launching after an upgrade<br>- Bearing Strength value (Fcp) shown as Shear Strength value (Fv)
AWC Span Calc Cheats, Hints, Way to Modify, How to Use & How to Win.
AWC Span Calc Hack Online Q&A Codes Promotions, How to get an advantage or check more information.
|Device: 3.0 and up||Content: AWC Span Calc hack tricks||Rating:|
|Latest update: 2018-12-13||Downloads: 10000-||Type: reviews, guides, tips|
|Size: no data||Title: AWC Span Calc cheats from players||Device: Android|
|Author: American Wood Council||File Name: com.awc.spancalc||Category: Business|
|Added Version: 2.0.7||Content Rating: Everyone||Game type: Apk|